Tuesday, January 29, 2008

New Kicks, New Tricks

When I started this blog I said to myself "Self, if you can update this at least once a week, you'll be fine."

That was about 2 weeks ago.

It's not my fault. I blame the zombies. Well, technically they're not zombies. They're spanish villagers infected with "Las Plagas". But I'm playing Resident Evil 4 for Wii. And in Resident Evil, they're all zombies to me.

Got new shoes. I think they're awesome, and so they go in the blog. Like so. 


That should have been easier. Blogspot crashed 3 times while I tried to upload that. In other news, Apple is still awesome. Here's why. 

I just recently got a new keyboard. I shall go into "why" in another post. It is a work of art. It's a fucking keyboard, so it's ridiculous that I'm so enamored with it. But it's shiny. It just looks awesome. You know those flying cars and futuristic everything we're supposed to have? Well this is what they should look like. The future is now. I'm literally typing on it.

Secondly, this thing has no wind resistance. Its so low to the desk that my wrists are barely above the surface. No stupid gels, no ugly arm supports, and yet the carpal tunnel is avoided. Sheer genius. 

But the best part? The best part is F7 through 9. Forward, Play/Pause, and Rewind. I can control iTunes without ever going into the application after opening it once. Steve Jobs is the smartest, kindest, and most brilliantest man on the planet. I bet even his crap is shiny.

No comments: