Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Someone get Satan a scarf

The shirts are selling. People (many of them you guys) are buying them. With money. Thank you.

The only thing more surprising than the fact the shirts are selling, is the fact that I made any shirts at all. It was something I've wanted to do for a while now. It was one of my "projects". The kind that I "am really going to finish this time". Let me share with you, briefly, a few of the "projects" I've started and have not finished:

  • Two comic books
  • One partially written short story
  • Three short stories that I've thought of but have not written
  • A plan for an entire anthology of short stories that are thematically connected
  • A fucking novel
  • A story told through twitter
  • A story told through a blog
  • Another blog
And now, by comparison, the projects I have indeed seen through to completion:

  • A blog
  • Design T-shirts

So, yeah. Would not have bet on those odds. I'm already working on the next round of shirt designs. In the meantime, somebody get Satan a space-heater. That bastard's gotta be freezing.

Seriously guys, thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick question. What is a fucking novel? My initial reaction was quite comical and caused my fellow co-workers to stop and ask me "what is up giggles?" That is only becuase my mind lives in a gutter most of the day and only comes out to the civil world on special occasions. So now I am curious is it a "fucking" novel or a fucking novel? Either way, it will be brilliant.