Tuesday, March 11, 2008

WoW (Whackin Off to Warcraft)

I debated whether or not to post this. It's no "2 girls 1 cup", but I still felt nauseous after seeing it. I have nothing against WoW per se. I just consider it the digital crack of the world. And I'm way too cheap to pay off Blizzard every month to keep getting my fix.

And it's not that I'm too proud to play or some shit like that. I love swords and dragons and elves just as much as the next guy. As long as the next guy isn't this guy:



First, lock the damn door. Second, it's an online game. That means there are thousands of sites one click away that will take you to actual naked women. Personally, I don't even take my pants off for anything that's not at least a 600 polycount anymore. Third, bravo to the people who posted this. Anything that makes it harder for that guy to breed is alright by me.

No comments: